The Acu-Balls can be used as a general tonic to de-stress the body, or they can be used to target specific problems or organs within the body.The Acu-Balls are massaging needle balls that contain over 400 blunt needles on each ball, which are used to stimulate acupressure points and reflex points on the hands and/or feet.
Use the Acu-Ball as a general therapeutic aid
- Generally, stimulate nerve reflex points on the hands and feet at random.
- Promote blood circulation in the hands and feet. The Acu-Balls contain magnets to aid in improving blood circulation while they are being used.
Using the Acu-Balls on a regular basis will generally improve the health of an individual.
- Easy to use, anytime, anyplace. You can take them wherever you go. Use them while sitting watching TV, while sitting on the bus or train, or while waiting at the traffic lights.
- They are perfect to use during or after working hours, or after long study periods.
- Excellent for relieving drowsiness.
- The Acu-Balls are particularly effective in relieving stress from a hard day's work.
- Made from ABS with magnetic insert
- Available in two sizes: 1.7 inches and 1.18 inches
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks. Outside the U.S.A takes up to 6 weeks.
Click the Add to Cart button now! Limited Inventory.
***CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU***
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Outside the U.S.A takes up to 6 weeks for delivery.
Warning: The Acu-Balls are not intended to treat disease, support or sustain human life, or to prevent impairment of human health; for self-education and research purposes only. Notice: Acu-balls are offered only as experimental devices and in order to reduce cost. These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are provided for informational use only, and are not to be used as a medical device for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease and can only be sold as consumer products for non-medical use. They are not intended to replace the advice of a licensed professional. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. All information is for educational purposes only. Consult a licensed health professional before attempting any self health program. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
For verified product reviews from our Etsy store please click the 'Reputation' tab below.